Vodafone Daily Technical Analysis | 3 January 2018
2018-01-03 10:57 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 319
The SMA, the slow moving average, and the long-term moving average are intertwined with the movement of the stock, so their signal is neutral.
The rate of change 12 is trading in a major bearish direction while our short term view is neutral on the index.
It is expected that, if the share of the mobile network to the level of 232.83 may target the stock 225.14 euros, while in the case of a breach of 235.35 level may target the stock level of 240.70.
Support: 230.51 - 227.99 - 222.24
Resistance: 238.71 - 240.70 -245.74
Shares on Wall Street began the first trading session of the week low after an attack on two facilities of Saudi Aramco, cutting the oil giant's production in half. The United States accuses Iran of being behind the attack, while Tehran has denied the allegations. It is reported that the incident will delay the initial public offering of Aramco. At the same time, more than 49,000 GM workers began a…
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16
- Europe's main stock indexes open mixed amid Brexit poll 07:20 am2019-09-13
- Asian stocks rise amid a wave of optimism after Trump's remarks 02:14 am2019-09-13
- United States' stock markets open in green as trade war fears ease 01:53 pm2019-09-12
- European shares open mixed ahead of European interest rate decision 07:46 am2019-09-12
- Most Asian stocks rise after Trump delays tariff approval 06:36 am2019-09-12
- Wall Street opens steady despite customs exemptions approved 02:25 pm2019-09-11
- European shares open higher as China exempts customs exemptions 07:38 am2019-09-11