Platinum Daily Technical Analysis | 4 January 2018
2018-01-04 11:23 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 339
The SMA is trading in a bullish direction.
Momentum RSI 14 signs of weakness are beginning to show where, the index is currently closing down the 70 areas as it breaks the rising trend line.
It is expected that if the palladium crosses the $ 953.14 level, it might target 945.69 zones on the other side. If the $ 908 breaks, the trend will be reversed and might target $ 881.21.
Support: 918.84- 903.11- 903.11
Resistance: 953.14- 966.10 - 977.91
Gold prices rose as investors shifted focus to trade negotiations between the United States and China, following a series of monetary policy decisions from central banks around the world this week. Talks between US and Chinese negotiators were held in Washington on Thursday - scheduled to end today - for the first time in two months in a bid to find common ground to pave the way for high-level negotiations…
- Oil prices rise with decline in supply after Aramco lubricants 08:18 am2019-09-20
- Oil rises after report on Saudi Arabia's inability to meet demand 12:55 pm2019-09-19
- Gold retreat despite the US Federal decision to cut interest rates 09:25 am2019-09-19
- Oil rises after decline yesterday amid optimism about Saudi production 08:53 am2019-09-19
- Oil prices stabilize amid rising tensions in the Middle East 09:19 am2019-09-18
- Gold futures decline ahead of the Fed's interest rate decision 08:30 am2019-09-18
- Gold prices fell during Wednesday and stabilized above 1500 dollars 10:52 am2019-09-17
- Oil contracts are trading lower after an increase in ten years 09:09 am2019-09-17
- Prices of precious metals are rising with the demand for safe havens 10:15 am2019-09-16