CAC40 Daily Technical Analysis | 4 January 2018
2018-01-04 11:34 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 313
The index is trading in a bullish direction and the simple moving average 20 moves from a negative position to a position where it becomes a support area for the French index.
The rate of change 12 is trading in a bullish direction as a result of the breach of the bearish trend line during yesterday's trading.
It is expected that, if the French index breaks 5384 levels, it may target the 5450 level while in the case of a break, the level of 5348 might target the 5067 level.
Support: 5296 - 5266 - 5198
Resistance: 5384- 5450-5484
Europe's main stock indexes were mixed at the open on Friday as investors worried about the outcome of the Article 50 process after a new poll showed that a majority of finance directors believed Britain would leave the European Union without an agreement governing future relations. The ECB's decision to re-quantify in an attempt to stimulate the faltering euro-zone economy is likely to affect traders' decisions. Most CFOs expect Britain…
- Asian stocks rise amid a wave of optimism after Trump's remarks 02:14 am2019-09-13
- United States' stock markets open in green as trade war fears ease 01:53 pm2019-09-12
- European shares open mixed ahead of European interest rate decision 07:46 am2019-09-12
- Most Asian stocks rise after Trump delays tariff approval 06:36 am2019-09-12
- Wall Street opens steady despite customs exemptions approved 02:25 pm2019-09-11
- European shares open higher as China exempts customs exemptions 07:38 am2019-09-11
- Asian markets diverged after a report on China's treatment of impact trade war 06:06 am2019-09-11
- Wall Street retreated amid an investigation into technology monopoly 02:03 pm2019-09-10
- European shares opened lower amid a focus on Brexit developments 07:29 am2019-09-10