Alibaba Daily Technical Analysis | 4 January 2018
2018-01-04 11:39 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 320
During yesterday's trading, the pair broke through the US $ 180.64 and continued to rise as far as 185.61 zones.
The SMA is positively intersecting with the slow moving average and a breakout of 176.55 was confirmed.
Change Rate Index 12 The trend line broke through the middle of the second trading day of the new year.
It is expected that, as long as the American stock is trading above the upper limit of the classical model, it might target the 185.61 level on the other side in case, a break of 180.64 might target 172.72.
Support: 180.64 -169.60- 164.37
Resistance: 185.61 - 191.66 - 195
US stock markets began the last trading session of the week slightly higher after the media reported that Washington is ready to grant temporary tariff exemptions to 437 Chinese products. At the same time, another report claimed that the United States would not remove import tariffs on auto parts made in Japan as part of the expected trade agreement. In business news, Apple launched. The new iPhone 11 series worldwide.…
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17