USD/TRY Daily Technical Analysis | 5 January 2018
2018-01-05 09:21 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 155
The pair is trading in a bullish direction over the hourly interval, and the SMA 20 represents a support area for the pair.
RSI 14 is floating in a symmetrical direction within a classical symmetrical triangle pattern.
It is expected that if the pair breached 3.7525 against the Turkish currency, it might target 3.7995 on the other side, if a breach of 3.7294 might target 3.7005.
Support: 3.7005 - 3.6484- 3.5951
Resistance: 3.7525 - 3.7928 - 3.8075
The dollar rose and the euro weakened as the pound traded mixed in European trade as traders awaited the new Brexit and trade war after US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Monday that a "correct" trade deal with China was more important than signing in November. Ross: China's deal should be right, not quick The comments come after President Donald Trump said the "first phase" deal should be "easy…
- Dollar stabilizes and pound,euro rise at end of weekly trading 11:03 am2019-10-18
- Dollar declined and the Pound gained after the Brexit deal 11:26 am2019-10-17
- Sterling falls on Wednesday amid pessimism in Brexit talks 11:42 am2019-10-16
- Euro fell as pound rose while dollar was mixed during Tuesday's 01:32 pm2019-10-15
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09