Google Daily Technical Analysis | 5 January 2018
2018-01-05 11:05 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 313
The US search engine is trading in a bullish trend in formation, and the moving average and slow moving average are positively cross-checked.
The rate of change 12 broke the bullish trend line during yesterday's trading and is currently trading in a bearish trend under formation.
It is expected that if the US search engine shares break through $ 1093, it might target the 1131 level on the other side, if a break of 1078 might target the 1048 level.
Support: 1078.06 - 1039.51 - 996.71
Resistance: 1100.37- 1131.67 - 1185.89
US stock markets began the last trading session of the week slightly higher after the media reported that Washington is ready to grant temporary tariff exemptions to 437 Chinese products. At the same time, another report claimed that the United States would not remove import tariffs on auto parts made in Japan as part of the expected trade agreement. In business news, Apple launched. The new iPhone 11 series worldwide.…
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17