USD/TRY Daily Technical Analysis | 8 January 2018
2018-01-08 11:20 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 166
During the Asian session this morning, the pair breached the minor descending trend line on the hourly interval, and our neutral view on the pair's trading due to lack of confirmation of the breach that occurred, and the simple moving average 20, neutral signal due to interference with the movement of the pair.
RSI 14 is trading in a bullish trend in formation after breaking through the bearish trend line during today's trading.
It is expected that, if the pair breached the Turkish currency against the Turkish currency level of 3.7472 may target 3.7743 while, if the break of the level of 3.7186 may target 3.7005.
Support: 3.7005 - 3.6484- 3.5951
Resistance: 3.7525 - 3.7928 - 3.8075
The dollar rose and the euro weakened as the pound traded mixed in European trade as traders awaited the new Brexit and trade war after US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Monday that a "correct" trade deal with China was more important than signing in November. Ross: China's deal should be right, not quick The comments come after President Donald Trump said the "first phase" deal should be "easy…
- Dollar stabilizes and pound,euro rise at end of weekly trading 11:03 am2019-10-18
- Dollar declined and the Pound gained after the Brexit deal 11:26 am2019-10-17
- Sterling falls on Wednesday amid pessimism in Brexit talks 11:42 am2019-10-16
- Euro fell as pound rose while dollar was mixed during Tuesday's 01:32 pm2019-10-15
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09