CAC40 Daily Technical Analysis | 8 January 2018
2018-01-08 11:56 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 311
The index is trading in a bullish trend in the configuration and the SMA 20 is trading in a bullish direction and constitutes a support area for the pair.
Rate of change 12 Break the trend line during the last Friday trading and currently the index is trading in a downward trend in the configuration.
It is expected that, if the French index is still above the upper limit of the symmetrical triangle, it may target the 5580 level while in the case of a break, the 5445 level might target the 5410 level.
Support: 5450 - 5384 - 5296
Resistance: 5484 - 5580 - 5646
Shares on Wall Street began the first trading session of the week low after an attack on two facilities of Saudi Aramco, cutting the oil giant's production in half. The United States accuses Iran of being behind the attack, while Tehran has denied the allegations. It is reported that the incident will delay the initial public offering of Aramco. At the same time, more than 49,000 GM workers began a…
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16
- Europe's main stock indexes open mixed amid Brexit poll 07:20 am2019-09-13
- Asian stocks rise amid a wave of optimism after Trump's remarks 02:14 am2019-09-13
- United States' stock markets open in green as trade war fears ease 01:53 pm2019-09-12
- European shares open mixed ahead of European interest rate decision 07:46 am2019-09-12
- Most Asian stocks rise after Trump delays tariff approval 06:36 am2019-09-12
- Wall Street opens steady despite customs exemptions approved 02:25 pm2019-09-11
- European shares open higher as China exempts customs exemptions 07:38 am2019-09-11