IBM Daily Technical Analysis | 8 January 2018
2018-01-08 12:01 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 301
Currently, the American stock is trading in a bullish direction, and the SMA is positively intersecting with the slow moving SMA and breaching 154.75 areas.
Change rate indicator 12 broke the downtrend line during the last week of December last year.
It is expected that, if the US electronic shares to the level of 162.43 $ may target areas of 166.84, while in case of a break, the level of 159.32 may target the level of 147.72.
Support: 157.09- 146.26- 141.59
Resistance: 162.43- 166.84- 192.95
Investors took stock indices in different directions on Thursday in the Asia-Pacific stock trading session as sentiment deteriorated somewhat towards the closing bell. The Federal Reserve helped risk appetite, as yesterday it cut interest rates but also revealed a split over what comes next. Bank of Japan leaves policy unchanged, calls for revision in October as risks rise The Bank of Japan also issued a regular update and left current…
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16