Barclays Daily Technical Analysis | 8 January 2018
2018-01-08 12:05 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 309
The World Bank share is trading in a bearish direction and the main trend remains bullish on the hourly interval. The SMA and the Slow Moving Average are both negative crosses.
The rate of change 12 is trading in a bearish trend in the configuration and below the areas indicating the weakness of the buyers and the bear's control on the position.
It is expected that if the World Bank shares break the 198.49 level, it might target the 191.79 level on the other side if the breach of the 205 level might target the 208.58 level.
Support: 195.61 - 190.01 - 181.19
Resistance: 205.02 - 211.49 - 218
Investors were digesting on Thursday the accompanying signals from the US Federal Reserve, which yesterday cut interest rates, and the subsequent hint from the Bank of Japan that it could boost stimulus next month after a policy review. European stock indexes have only slightly changed ahead of scheduled speeches by Benoit Coeur and Sabine Lottenschleeger from the European Central Bank and last month's UK retail sector statistical report. Central banks…
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16