Natural Gas Daily Technical Analysis | 9 January 2018
2018-01-09 11:23 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 299
Our neutral view of natural gas trades confirms the breach of $ 2.86, and the simple moving average 20 overlaps with the movement of gas and therefore our neutral view.
Momentum Relative Strength 14 is trading in a bullish trend in formation and during the morning trading the secondary bearish trend line broke.
It is expected that if natural gas breached $ 2.88, it might target $ 3.07 on the other side, if a break of 2.741 could target $ 2.60.
Support: 2.75 - 2.64 - 2.519
Resistance: 2.88 - 3.07 - 3.15
Gold prices rose on Friday, a day after the European Central Bank cut interest rates for the first time since 2016, and unveiled a comprehensive stimulus package to boost growth in the troubled euro zone. US President Donald Trump said he could consider a temporary trade deal with China before high-level negotiations in October. US stocks decline in pre-market trading Wall Street stocks fell in early trade ahead of Friday…
- Oil prices stabilize after last session's decline after OPEC meeting 08:09 am2019-09-13
- Gold prices rise ahead of the European Central Bank meeting 11:32 am2019-09-12
- The price of oil rose after Trump postponed tariffs on Chinese goods 08:44 am2019-09-12
- Gold prices rise on Wednesday slightly as trade war fears ease 11:24 am2019-09-11
- Oil rise after the report of the API and before OPEC report 08:27 am2019-09-11
- Gold prices fell below $ 1500 with the decline and stock futures 09:27 am2019-09-10
- Oil prices continue to rise and maintain gains for the fifth day 08:36 am2019-09-10
- Gold prices rise amid hopes of stimulus from major central banks 12:36 pm2019-09-09
- Oil prices rise on Monday ahead of OPEC meeting this week 09:23 am2019-09-09