DAX30 Daily Technical Analysis | 9 January 2018
2018-01-09 11:30 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 197
Our neutral view on the 30-day trade is due to the breach of the bullish trend line on the hourly frame and the lack of confirmation. The slow moving average is positively intersecting the simple moving average and is currently neutral.
The momentum indicator of MACD with the default settings is still crossed negatively today and the indicator still shows a negative technical bias in formation.
Our expectations are unchanged with no significant price movements. If the 30 index crosses 13408 area, it might target 13468 areas, while 13361 would target 13182 zones.
We are still recommending the owners of the purchasing centers to reduce their positions in case of a break 13408 or in case of breaking 13338
Support: 13343 - 13207-12914
Resistance: 13468 - 13572 - 13767
US stocks started the week modestly higher as the US and China appeared to be nearing the signing of the Phase I agreement, reached about two weeks ago. In a sign of hopes for a permanent trade truce, US National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow hinted on Monday that Washington would be willing to abolish tariffs on goods imported from China scheduled for December if the first phase talks go…
- European stocks mixed with focus on Brexit and corporate results 07:31 am2019-10-21
- Asian stocks diverge as China holds interest rate on loans 06:41 am2019-10-21
- Dow drops 100 points after comments from Fed members 03:35 pm2019-10-18
- Major European stock markets opens in red as Brexit slows 07:43 am2019-10-18
- Asia-Pacific stocks diverged after China's GDP data 02:22 am2019-10-18
- Wall Street opens higher amid fears of global recession 02:32 pm2019-10-17
- European stocks begin to decline as Britain exits the European Union 08:33 am2019-10-17
- Asian stocks were mixed as trade tensions continued on Thursday 06:36 am2019-10-17
- US stocks indexes open lower after weak retail sales data 02:24 pm2019-10-16