Vodafone Daily Technical Analysis | 9 January 2018
2018-01-09 11:34 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 314
So far, the stock failed to break through 238.71 zones due to weak bulls' strength, and the stock is trading in a bullish trend forming on the hourly interval, the moving average and the slow moving average intersecting positively, supporting the buyers in the stock.
Rate of Change 12 The trend line broke during yesterday's trading and the stock is still trading in a bearish direction.
It is expected that if the share of the mobile network breaks to 235 level, the stock might target 231.38 Euros on the other side. If the breach of 238.71 level the stock might target the level of 240.70.
Support: 230.51 - 227.99 - 222.24
Resistance: 238.71 - 240.70 -245.74
Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after the US Federal Reserve cut interest rates by 25 basis points to 1.75% -2% due to lower inflation and global economic outlook. The move was first criticized by President Donald Trump, but he later described it as "good." Meanwhile, oil prices rose as reports indicated that Saudi Arabia might not be able to meet demand in the wake of Saudi Aramco attacks and…
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16