DAX30 Daily Technical Analysis | 10 January 2018
2018-01-10 11:20 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 181
Our index is still neutral on the European index as the index so far has not confirmed the break we mentioned yesterday and did not breach the 13408 high, and the slow moving average is cross with the simple moving average but their signal is insignificant and needs to be confirmed.
Al-Azm's index of the regular settings so far is crossed negatively.
For the second day we expected no change due to the absence of significant price movements. If the index of 30 areas of 13408 is breached, it might target 13468 zones, while 13361 would target 13182 zones.
For the third day we advise the owners of purchasing centers to ease their positions in case of a break 13408 or in case of breaking 13338.
Support: 13343 - 13207-12914
Resistance: 13468 - 13572 - 13767
Wall Street started Wednesday's trading session mixed with profits and trading in focus Negotiations with the European Union could ease tensions between Washington and Brussels, US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Wednesday. Both Caterpillar announced. And Tasdak. And Black Stone. And Biogen. For the third quarter, while MicroSoft, Tesla and Ford. And Paypal. Group to do this after the market closed. Regarding other data, the FHA announced that…
- Stocks fell in Europe amid uncertainty about the exit of Britain 07:46 am2019-10-23
- Asian stocks fall as traders focus on trade negotiations 06:46 am2019-10-23
- US stock indexes open higher with consecutive earnings results 01:46 pm2019-10-22
- European stock openings diverge as a new Brexit vote awaits 07:52 am2019-10-22
- Asian stocks are trading higher on a wave of trade optimism 06:42 am2019-10-22
- US stocks start slightly higher amid fresh trading hopes 02:40 pm2019-10-21
- European stocks mixed with focus on Brexit and corporate results 07:31 am2019-10-21
- Asian stocks diverge as China holds interest rate on loans 06:41 am2019-10-21
- Dow drops 100 points after comments from Fed members 03:35 pm2019-10-18