DAX30 Daily Technical Analysis | 12 January 2018
2018-01-12 09:40 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 197
The Germany index is still trading in a bearish direction and the slow moving SMA is cross with the SMA, which is what the sellers are.
The momentum index of McDonnell is positive but its signal so far is not significant.
It is expected that, if the index of 30 areas of 13168 is broken, it may target the areas of 12816 while in the breach of 13246 might target 13395 zones.
Support: 13207-12914 - 12807
Resistance: 13343 - 13468 - 13572
US markets extended gains on Tuesday as the Dow Jones industrial average rose more than 200 points on strong earnings from major banks and other companies. JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, Citigroup and Goldman Sachs were among the companies that posted better-than-expected revenue before the bell. Goldman Sachs reports profitability of $ 4.79, down 24% year on year Goldman Sachs Group said Tuesday its third-quarter net income was $ 8.32 billion,…
- European shares open higher on Tuesday after news of Brexit 07:44 am2019-10-15
- Asian markets diverged amid new inflation data in China 06:48 am2019-10-15
- Wall Street opens lower amid continuing new trade concerns 02:15 pm2019-10-14
- European shares open lower as traders focus on Brexit 07:33 am2019-10-14
- Asian markets rise after the US and China reached a trade agreement 06:41 am2019-10-14
- Wall Street shares jump after Trump tweeted about China trade 02:54 pm2019-10-11
- European shares opened mixed amid anticipation of Brexit developments 07:57 am2019-10-11
- Asian stocks rise amid optimism of US-China trade negotiations 06:02 am2019-10-11
- Dow rose 150 points after Trump said he would meet Liu 03:10 pm2019-10-10