Vodafone Daily Technical Analysis | 12 January 2018
2018-01-12 10:52 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 329
The red network is trading in a bearish direction and currently the stock is attempting to bounce back from 227.99 Euro areas and the moving average is crossed negatively with the slow moving average.
Rate of Change 12 The bearish trend line broke through yesterday's trading.
It is expected that if the share of the mobile network is to break down to 225.40, the stock might target 222.24 Euros, while in the case of a breach of 229.10, the stock might target the level of 231.84.
The scenario followed by the stock might be to test areas of 231.84 and drop them to lower levels.
Support: 230.51 - 227.99 - 222.24
Resistance: 238.71 - 240.70 -245.74
Shares on Wall Street began the first trading session of the week low after an attack on two facilities of Saudi Aramco, cutting the oil giant's production in half. The United States accuses Iran of being behind the attack, while Tehran has denied the allegations. It is reported that the incident will delay the initial public offering of Aramco. At the same time, more than 49,000 GM workers began a…
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16
- Europe's main stock indexes open mixed amid Brexit poll 07:20 am2019-09-13
- Asian stocks rise amid a wave of optimism after Trump's remarks 02:14 am2019-09-13
- United States' stock markets open in green as trade war fears ease 01:53 pm2019-09-12
- European shares open mixed ahead of European interest rate decision 07:46 am2019-09-12
- Most Asian stocks rise after Trump delays tariff approval 06:36 am2019-09-12
- Wall Street opens steady despite customs exemptions approved 02:25 pm2019-09-11
- European shares open higher as China exempts customs exemptions 07:38 am2019-09-11