Natural Gas Daily Technical Analysis | 12 January 2018
2018-01-12 10:59 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 305
The stock is trading in a bullish direction and the SMA 20 is pointing upwards.
Momentum RSI 14 is still trading in a bullish direction in formation as it broke through the bearish trend line during the European session yesterday.
It is expected that if natural gas breached $ 3.15, it could target $ 3.21 while a break of 3.09 or a break of 3.15 could target $ 2.91.
Support: 2.75 - 2.64 - 2.519
Resistance: 3.15 - 3.21 - 3.37
Gold prices rose as investors shifted focus to trade negotiations between the United States and China, following a series of monetary policy decisions from central banks around the world this week. Talks between US and Chinese negotiators were held in Washington on Thursday - scheduled to end today - for the first time in two months in a bid to find common ground to pave the way for high-level negotiations…
- Oil prices rise with decline in supply after Aramco lubricants 08:18 am2019-09-20
- Oil rises after report on Saudi Arabia's inability to meet demand 12:55 pm2019-09-19
- Gold retreat despite the US Federal decision to cut interest rates 09:25 am2019-09-19
- Oil rises after decline yesterday amid optimism about Saudi production 08:53 am2019-09-19
- Oil prices stabilize amid rising tensions in the Middle East 09:19 am2019-09-18
- Gold futures decline ahead of the Fed's interest rate decision 08:30 am2019-09-18
- Gold prices fell during Wednesday and stabilized above 1500 dollars 10:52 am2019-09-17
- Oil contracts are trading lower after an increase in ten years 09:09 am2019-09-17
- Prices of precious metals are rising with the demand for safe havens 10:15 am2019-09-16