Platinum Daily Technical Analysis | 12 January 2018
2018-01-12 11:02 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 302
platinum is trading in a bullish direction on the 240-minute time frame and the simple moving average is trading in a bullish direction and is a very important support area for the commodity.
Momentum Relative Strength 14 The signs of weakness are still present and still dominate the index so far, although the index is trading in a bullish direction in formation, but it is unable to form new highs.
It is expected that, if the palladium crosses the $ 1000.93 level, it may target the areas of 1013.42, while in the case of a breach of $ 981.42, it might target $ 961.
Support: 872.53- 953.14- 918.84
Resistance: 1000.93- 1013.42 - 1047.27
Oil prices rose sharply on Thursday after CBS News quoted an unnamed US official as saying that Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, approved last weekend's attack on Saudi Arabia's oil infrastructure targeting Aramco. . In another development, the International Energy Agency welcomed the statement made by Saudi Energy Minister Prince Abdul Aziz bin Salman on the re-production of Saudi suspended Internet, after Saturday's attacks. Report: Saudi Arabia seeks to…
- Gold retreat despite the US Federal decision to cut interest rates 09:25 am2019-09-19
- Oil rises after decline yesterday amid optimism about Saudi production 08:53 am2019-09-19
- Oil prices stabilize amid rising tensions in the Middle East 09:19 am2019-09-18
- Gold futures decline ahead of the Fed's interest rate decision 08:30 am2019-09-18
- Gold prices fell during Wednesday and stabilized above 1500 dollars 10:52 am2019-09-17
- Oil contracts are trading lower after an increase in ten years 09:09 am2019-09-17
- Prices of precious metals are rising with the demand for safe havens 10:15 am2019-09-16
- Oil prices rise after falling more than 5% of global supply. 08:39 am2019-09-16
- Gold prices rise as the dollar weakens and US stocks decline 01:02 pm2019-09-13