Silver Daily Technical Analysis | 15 January 2018
2018-01-15 10:16 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 313
Silver is currently trading in a bullish direction, and the SMA is positively intersecting with the slow moving average. This cross was confirmed by penetrating 17.17 zones.
Momentum RSI 14 is trading in a bullish direction and breached the minor descending trend line on the hourly interval during last Friday's trading.
It is expected that, in the case of a break of silver level of 17.35 may target areas of 18.16 on the other side, in the case of break 17.01 areas may target the level of 16.36.
Support: 16.84 -16.59 - 16.25
Resisstance: 17.35 - 17.62 - 18.16
Gold prices rose as investors shifted focus to trade negotiations between the United States and China, following a series of monetary policy decisions from central banks around the world this week. Talks between US and Chinese negotiators were held in Washington on Thursday - scheduled to end today - for the first time in two months in a bid to find common ground to pave the way for high-level negotiations…
- Oil prices rise with decline in supply after Aramco lubricants 08:18 am2019-09-20
- Oil rises after report on Saudi Arabia's inability to meet demand 12:55 pm2019-09-19
- Gold retreat despite the US Federal decision to cut interest rates 09:25 am2019-09-19
- Oil rises after decline yesterday amid optimism about Saudi production 08:53 am2019-09-19
- Oil prices stabilize amid rising tensions in the Middle East 09:19 am2019-09-18
- Gold futures decline ahead of the Fed's interest rate decision 08:30 am2019-09-18
- Gold prices fell during Wednesday and stabilized above 1500 dollars 10:52 am2019-09-17
- Oil contracts are trading lower after an increase in ten years 09:09 am2019-09-17
- Prices of precious metals are rising with the demand for safe havens 10:15 am2019-09-16