DAX30 Daily Technical Analysis | 15 January 2018
2018-01-15 10:22 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 166
Our neutral view of the 30-day trade due to the trading between the 13258 zones and the 13199 areas, the slow moving average and the simple moving average are not significant.
Although the MACD indicator with the default settings is positively cross, its signal is insignificant as the indicator passes through the drain.
It is expected that, if the index of 30 areas of 13155 breaks, it might target the 12932 areas on the other side if the breach of 13258 might target 13393 areas.
Support: 13207-12914 - 12807
Resistance: 13343 - 13468 - 13572
Stocks in Europe's main stock markets opened lower on Monday amid uncertainty over Brexit. Irish Foreign Minister Simon Coffini has warned of "difficult issues" to be resolved before an agreement on a UK withdrawal from the European Union can be reached. On the data, Eurostat was set on a report on the industrial production of the block later in the day. Germany allows Huawei 5G network technology from China In…
- Asian markets rise after the US and China reached a trade agreement 06:41 am2019-10-14
- Wall Street shares jump after Trump tweeted about China trade 02:54 pm2019-10-11
- European shares opened mixed amid anticipation of Brexit developments 07:57 am2019-10-11
- Asian stocks rise amid optimism of US-China trade negotiations 06:02 am2019-10-11
- Dow rose 150 points after Trump said he would meet Liu 03:10 pm2019-10-10
- European stock openings diverge under pressure from Brexit 07:38 am2019-10-10
- Asian stocks are mixed as trade talks remain uncertain 06:46 am2019-10-10
- Wall Street begins to rise amid fresh hopes in trade negotiations 02:41 pm2019-10-09
- European shares open steadily with anticipation of Jules Brexit reports 07:37 am2019-10-09