Barclays Daily Technical Analysis | 15 January 2018
2018-01-15 10:31 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 339
Currently the European stock is trading in a bearish trend in formation and the SMA is cross with the slow moving average and breaking 197 areas to confirm the negative cross.
Index 12 is trading in a bearish direction and is currently in a weak position.
It is expected that if the World Bank breaks the 193.39 level (previously advised to sell in the case of a break of 198 and we are now renewing the selling areas for those who want to sell again), it might target the 191.79 level, while in the case of a breach of 195.32 might target the 201.47 level.
Support: 190.01- 181.19- 175.86
Resistance: 195.61 - 205.02 - 211.49
US stocks opened in the red on Monday after US President Donald Trump said on Friday he did not agree to abolish tariffs on Chinese goods and would not accept them all. Earlier in the day, the Chinese Foreign Ministry criticized US technology chief Michael Kratsius after accusing technology giant Huawei of spying. US economic data is not expected to be released today due to Veterans Day. USD Falls on…
- Stocks in Europe open to losses as trade concerns persist 08:55 am2019-11-11
- Asian markets fell after Japanese data , protests in Hong Kong 06:46 am2019-11-11
- European markets shares fell lower on focus on trade deal 08:30 am2019-11-08
- Asian stocks mixed amid trade developments between US and China 06:43 am2019-11-08
- Dow jumps over 200 points as a result of positive trade signals from China 04:56 pm2019-11-07
- European shares markets rise as US and China agree on tariffs 08:36 am2019-11-07
- Asian markets were mixed amid reports of delays in the trade deal 06:50 am2019-11-07
- Wall Street opens steadily after reports of trade deal at risk 03:46 pm2019-11-06
- European shares open relatively flat after data from Germany 08:51 am2019-11-06