DAX30 Daily Technical Analysis | 19 January 2018
2018-01-19 10:05 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 180
The Germany index is still trading in an intraday direction as long as it is trading within the classical triangle, the slow moving average and the simple simple moving average are positive intersections, and this is confirmed by the breach of 13246.
The indicator of the momentum of the MACD by the default settings indicated upward.
It is expected that if the index of 30 areas of 13343 is breached, it may target the 13468 zones, but if the breach of 13195 might target 13121 areas.
Support: 12914 - 12807 - 12690
Resistance: 13343 - 13468 - 13572
US stocks started the week modestly higher as the US and China appeared to be nearing the signing of the Phase I agreement, reached about two weeks ago. In a sign of hopes for a permanent trade truce, US National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow hinted on Monday that Washington would be willing to abolish tariffs on goods imported from China scheduled for December if the first phase talks go…
- European stocks mixed with focus on Brexit and corporate results 07:31 am2019-10-21
- Asian stocks diverge as China holds interest rate on loans 06:41 am2019-10-21
- Dow drops 100 points after comments from Fed members 03:35 pm2019-10-18
- Major European stock markets opens in red as Brexit slows 07:43 am2019-10-18
- Asia-Pacific stocks diverged after China's GDP data 02:22 am2019-10-18
- Wall Street opens higher amid fears of global recession 02:32 pm2019-10-17
- European stocks begin to decline as Britain exits the European Union 08:33 am2019-10-17
- Asian stocks were mixed as trade tensions continued on Thursday 06:36 am2019-10-17
- US stocks indexes open lower after weak retail sales data 02:24 pm2019-10-16