Platinum Daily Technical Analysis | 19 January 2018
2018-01-19 10:33 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 358
Platinum is still trading in a bullish direction and the simple moving average is a very important support area for palladium.
During the last report we pointed out that there is a symmetrical trading pattern on the interval of 240 minutes but the model in achieving the target and currently note that there is a negative participation model started in the configuration since September and has the settings of Sever but the difference is the difference of the formation area where it consists at d = 1041.27.
Momentum RSI 14 is trading in a bullish direction. This trend is weak, which has led to a bearish trend in formation but it is fine as long as the currency continues to rise and maintains the main trend.
It is expected that, if the palladium crosses the $ 1013.42 level, 1041.27 area areas may target the harmonic harmonic pattern, while a break of $ 994.5 might target the 690 level.
Support: 1000.93- 872.53-953.14
Resistance: 1013.42 - 1047.27 - 1068.59
Gold rose to trade above $ 1510 an ounce, following terrorist attacks in Saudi Arabia on the Aramco factories. On Saturday, drone attacks on Saudi Arabia's largest oil processing plant sharply raised world oil prices and reinstated the specter of retaliation. The United States has accused Iran of being behind drone attacks on Saudi oil facilities. Gold prices rose higher as further interest rate cuts were expected from the…
- Oil prices rise after falling more than 5% of global supply. 08:39 am2019-09-16
- Gold prices rise as the dollar weakens and US stocks decline 01:02 pm2019-09-13
- Oil prices stabilize after last session's decline after OPEC meeting 08:09 am2019-09-13
- Gold prices rise ahead of the European Central Bank meeting 11:32 am2019-09-12
- The price of oil rose after Trump postponed tariffs on Chinese goods 08:44 am2019-09-12
- Gold prices rise on Wednesday slightly as trade war fears ease 11:24 am2019-09-11
- Oil rise after the report of the API and before OPEC report 08:27 am2019-09-11
- Gold prices fell below $ 1500 with the decline and stock futures 09:27 am2019-09-10
- Oil prices continue to rise and maintain gains for the fifth day 08:36 am2019-09-10