Vodafone Daily Technical Analysis | 22 January 2018
2018-01-22 07:17 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 332
The SMA has crossed negatively with the slow moving average and is still supporting the sellers.
The rate of change 12 is moderating in a bearish direction in general and currently our neutral view of trading is near the ascending trend line in formation.
It is expected that, if the share of the mobile network to the level of 231.51 may target the stock 217.17 euros on the other side, if the breach of the level of 226.27 may target the stock level of 230.51.
Support: 222.24 - 218.15 - 213.70
Resistance: 227.99 - 230.51 -2238.71
Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after the US Federal Reserve cut interest rates by 25 basis points to 1.75% -2% due to lower inflation and global economic outlook. The move was first criticized by President Donald Trump, but he later described it as "good." Meanwhile, oil prices rose as reports indicated that Saudi Arabia might not be able to meet demand in the wake of Saudi Aramco attacks and…
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16