Barclays Daily Technical Analysis | 22 January 2018
2018-01-22 07:26 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 296
Now our neutral view of the English stock is due to the lack of confirmation of the breach of the bearish trend line, trading, and the moving average is positively cross with the slow moving average but without confirmation so far.
It should be noted that, during the last week, the stock broke the neckline of the model of a cup and a classic tab.
The rate of change 12 is still trading in a bullish uptrend while the secondary direction is still bearish.
It is expected that if the World Bank shares break out at 201.27, it might target the 204.08 level on the other side if the break of 197.58 might target the 193.35 level.
Support: 195.61 - 190.01 - 181.19
Resistance: 205.02 - 211.49 - 218.77
Shares on Wall Street began the first trading session of the week low after an attack on two facilities of Saudi Aramco, cutting the oil giant's production in half. The United States accuses Iran of being behind the attack, while Tehran has denied the allegations. It is reported that the incident will delay the initial public offering of Aramco. At the same time, more than 49,000 GM workers began a…
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16
- Europe's main stock indexes open mixed amid Brexit poll 07:20 am2019-09-13
- Asian stocks rise amid a wave of optimism after Trump's remarks 02:14 am2019-09-13
- United States' stock markets open in green as trade war fears ease 01:53 pm2019-09-12
- European shares open mixed ahead of European interest rate decision 07:46 am2019-09-12
- Most Asian stocks rise after Trump delays tariff approval 06:36 am2019-09-12
- Wall Street opens steady despite customs exemptions approved 02:25 pm2019-09-11
- European shares open higher as China exempts customs exemptions 07:38 am2019-09-11