DAX30 Daily Technical Analysis | 23 January 2018
2018-01-23 11:05 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 258
The German index is still trading in a bullish ascending trend, the slow moving SMA and the SMA are becoming neutral and represent a support area for the pair.
The indicator of the moment of the MACD with the default settings indicates a bearish indication indicating a negative technical deviation under formation.
It is expected that if the index of 30 areas of 13496 breaks, it may target 13572 zones on the other side, if the 13392 level is breached, it may target 13159 zones.
Support: 13343 - 12914 - 12807
Resistance: 13468 - 13572 - 13767
US markets extended gains on Tuesday as the Dow Jones industrial average rose more than 200 points on strong earnings from major banks and other companies. JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, Citigroup and Goldman Sachs were among the companies that posted better-than-expected revenue before the bell. Goldman Sachs reports profitability of $ 4.79, down 24% year on year Goldman Sachs Group said Tuesday its third-quarter net income was $ 8.32 billion,…
- European shares open higher on Tuesday after news of Brexit 07:44 am2019-10-15
- Asian markets diverged amid new inflation data in China 06:48 am2019-10-15
- Wall Street opens lower amid continuing new trade concerns 02:15 pm2019-10-14
- European shares open lower as traders focus on Brexit 07:33 am2019-10-14
- Asian markets rise after the US and China reached a trade agreement 06:41 am2019-10-14
- Wall Street shares jump after Trump tweeted about China trade 02:54 pm2019-10-11
- European shares opened mixed amid anticipation of Brexit developments 07:57 am2019-10-11
- Asian stocks rise amid optimism of US-China trade negotiations 06:02 am2019-10-11
- Dow rose 150 points after Trump said he would meet Liu 03:10 pm2019-10-10