Deutsche Bank Daily Technical Analysis | 24 January 2018
2018-01-24 08:31 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 338
Currently, the bank's share is trading in a bullish direction, and the SMA is positively cross with the slow moving average and was confirmed by breaching the 15.56 area.
During last week's report, we noted a negative head and shoulders pattern and the failure of the pattern to achieve its target as a breach of the bearish trend line.
From the MACD index a positive cross broke and became in a supportive position for buyers.
It is expected that if the German bank's shares break to 16.02, the stock might target 16.90 euros on the other hand. If the 14.97 level is breached, the stock might target 14.01.
Support: 15.65 - 14.87 - 14.28
Resistance: 16.90 -17.49 -18.64
US stock markets opened slightly lower in the Green Zone as investors awaited US President Donald Trump's speech at the New York Economic Club later in the day. He said earlier that Trump is expected to issue a "China-based statement" during the speech, possibly reflecting progress in trade negotiations between Washington and Beijing. A report released earlier today by the National Independent Business Federation (NFIB) revealed that the US Small…
- Stocks in Europe open higher amid delays in car tariffs 09:20 am2019-11-12
- Asian stocks mixed after US speech on Hong Kong protests 06:52 am2019-11-12
- US stocks open lower amid uncertainty over China's trade deal 04:24 pm2019-11-11
- Stocks in Europe open to losses as trade concerns persist 08:55 am2019-11-11
- Asian markets fell after Japanese data , protests in Hong Kong 06:46 am2019-11-11
- European markets shares fell lower on focus on trade deal 08:30 am2019-11-08
- Asian stocks mixed amid trade developments between US and China 06:43 am2019-11-08
- Dow jumps over 200 points as a result of positive trade signals from China 04:56 pm2019-11-07
- European shares markets rise as US and China agree on tariffs 08:36 am2019-11-07