Google Daily Technical Analysis | 24 January 2018
2018-01-24 08:42 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 333
The US stock is still trading in a bullish trend in formation, and the SMA is intersecting with the slow moving average, which is supporting buyers.
The rate of change 12 is trading in a major upside direction and this trend is suffering from weakness due to overbought.
It is expected that if the share of the US search engine breaks at $ 1174, it might target the 1185 level on the other side, if a break of 1158 might target the 1110 level.
Support: 1078.06 - 1039.51 - 996.71
Resistance: 1174.27-1185.89 - 1211.39
Asia-Pacific stocks were mixed on Monday morning as investors watched developments on the US-China trade front. Report: Softbank's son wants WeiWork CEO out We are part of a group of startup managers planning to remove Adam Newman as CEO, CNBC reported on Sunday, citing information obtained from anonymous insiders. The board is supposed to meet next week to discuss options, one of which is said to make a strong founder…
- US stocks open higher on Friday as trade concerns eased 02:36 pm2019-09-20
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18