Natural Gas Daily Technical Analysis | 26 January 2018
2018-01-26 11:14 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 322
Natural gas is still trading in a minor bullish direction, but the trend is weak and the buyers are losing momentum. The 20 SMA is pointing downwards and forming a resistance zone.
Momentum RSI 14 After that, failed to break the secondary bearish trend line breaking the bullish trend line on the 240-minute time frame.
It is expected that if natural gas breached the levels of $ 3.14, it may target the level of $ 3.43 on the other side in the case of a break of 3.065 and may target the level of $ 2.88.
Support: 3.21 - 3.06- 2.75- 2.647
Resistance: 3.21 - 3.56 - 3.69
Oil prices rose sharply on Thursday after CBS News quoted an unnamed US official as saying that Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, approved last weekend's attack on Saudi Arabia's oil infrastructure targeting Aramco. . In another development, the International Energy Agency welcomed the statement made by Saudi Energy Minister Prince Abdul Aziz bin Salman on the re-production of Saudi suspended Internet, after Saturday's attacks. Report: Saudi Arabia seeks to…
- Gold retreat despite the US Federal decision to cut interest rates 09:25 am2019-09-19
- Oil rises after decline yesterday amid optimism about Saudi production 08:53 am2019-09-19
- Oil prices stabilize amid rising tensions in the Middle East 09:19 am2019-09-18
- Gold futures decline ahead of the Fed's interest rate decision 08:30 am2019-09-18
- Gold prices fell during Wednesday and stabilized above 1500 dollars 10:52 am2019-09-17
- Oil contracts are trading lower after an increase in ten years 09:09 am2019-09-17
- Prices of precious metals are rising with the demand for safe havens 10:15 am2019-09-16
- Oil prices rise after falling more than 5% of global supply. 08:39 am2019-09-16
- Gold prices rise as the dollar weakens and US stocks decline 01:02 pm2019-09-13