DAX30 Daily Technical Analysis | 26 January 2018
2018-01-26 11:21 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 343
The 30-day chart is currently trading in a bearish direction and the slow moving SMA crosses the short-term SMA and has been confirmed.
The indicator of the moment of the default MACD is currently down.
It is expected that if the Germany30 index breaks the 13214 area, it might target the 12968 areas on the other side, if the breach of 13343 might target the areas of 13519.
Support: 12914- 12807- 12690
Resistance: 13343 - 13548 - 13767
Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after the US Federal Reserve cut interest rates by 25 basis points to 1.75% -2% due to lower inflation and global economic outlook. The move was first criticized by President Donald Trump, but he later described it as "good." Meanwhile, oil prices rose as reports indicated that Saudi Arabia might not be able to meet demand in the wake of Saudi Aramco attacks and…
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16