AUD/USD Daily Technical Analysis | 26 January 2018
2018-01-26 11:50 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 322
And the SMA 20 crosses negatively with the broken bullish trend line.
RSI 14 Break the bullish trend line on the hourly interval during the US session.
It is expected that, if the pair breached against the US currency 0.8059 might target levels of 0.8147 but, in case of breaking the pair level of 0.8042 may target the level of 0.7968.
Support: 0.8034 - 0.7968 - 0.7889
Resistance: 0.8123- 0.8182- 0.8221
The pound hit lows against its major counterparts on Thursday, and remained in the red as the Bank of England warned that "another period of uncertain uncertainty" over Brexit could lead to a drop in inflation and disrupt demand. The MPC kept the benchmark interest rate at 0.75% and the bond portfolio at £ 435 billion. Bank of England maintains interest rate The Bank of England has decided to keep…
- Pound is retreating after Juncker's comments of disagreement and UK inflation data 11:18 am2019-09-18
- Dollar index stabilized against currencies ahead of Fed meeting 01:16 pm2019-09-17
- Dollar rises against major currencies after attacks on Aramco 01:47 pm2019-09-16
- Pound Sterling rises against its major as Britain exits Europe 01:30 pm2019-09-13
- Euro against major falls after European Central Bank rate cut 01:12 pm2019-09-12
- Dollar Rises, Yen and Franc Slump as Risk Appetite Rises 12:17 pm2019-09-11
- pound fell against the major currencies and the expectation of the Brexit 12:59 pm2019-09-10
- pound jumps to a 6-week high after Boris Johnson's remarks 11:41 am2019-09-09
- Dollar traded lower after the release of US jobs data for August 01:17 pm2019-09-06