USD/TRY Daily Technical Analysis | 26 January 2018
2018-01-26 01:19 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 305
The pair is trading in a downtrend on the 60-minute time frame, and the SMA 20 does not take a clear direction and is therefore indicated by a turnaround.
RSI 14 is still trading in a bearish direction in the configuration and the secondary direction is bullish in formation.
It is expected that if the USDUSD crosses 3.7335, it might target the areas of 3.7007, while the breach of 3.7503 might target 3.7775.
Support: 3.7007 - 3.6484- 3.5951
Resistance: 3.7411 - 3.799- 3.8424
The dollar was mixed against the major currencies in late-week trading on Friday after US retail sales data and comments by US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said the country would conclude a trade deal with China "in all probability." Ross: China's potential trade deal will be reached Speaking to Fox Business, Ross noted that the two sides were actively discussing the deal and claimed that they were "too far" with…
- GBP drops after UK inflation and UK producer data 02:39 pm2019-11-13
- Dollar rose and the euro and the pound mixed during Tuesday's trading 12:54 pm2019-11-12
- Sterling rises after GDP data British industrial production 10:20 am2019-11-11
- Euro stabilized against major after good data from Germany 12:36 pm2019-11-08
- Pound is moving lower after the Bank of England holds interest rates 12:29 pm2019-11-07
- Euro rises despite IMF report on euro zone growth 02:23 pm2019-11-06
- Oil price retreated after the API announced inventories rise 07:59 am2019-11-06
- Euro mixed after industrial producer data in the Eurozone 11:48 am2019-11-05
- Sterling fell against major currencies in early weekly trading 11:43 am2019-11-04