Apple Daily Technical Analysis | 26 January 2018
2018-01-26 01:36 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 350
The simple simple moving average crosses negatively with the slow moving SMA and the $ 175 break confirmed on the cross, which supports the sellers.
The rate of change 12 is trading in a bearish direction and breaking the bullish trend line during yesterday's trading. Also, the oversold area is trading, which means that the bear holds the American stock.
It is expected that if the US Smart Electronics shares break below $ 169.80, it might target $ 157.40 on the other side. If the pair breaches 175.00, the stock might target $ 179.75.
Support: 170.03 - 164.80 - 155.86
Resistance: 177.80 - 186.02 - 191.34
US stocks fell at the beginning of the session on Wednesday as market participants await the latest monetary policy decision from the Federal Reserve. The decision is scheduled to be released at 2:00 pm ET, while Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell is expected to hold a press conference. US housing starts jumping 12.3% in August The number of homes in the US rose 12.3% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate…
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16
- Europe's main stock indexes open mixed amid Brexit poll 07:20 am2019-09-13