AUD/USD Daily Technical Analysis | 29 January 2018
2018-01-29 09:34 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 283
The SMA 20 is neutral.
Relative Strength Index 14 is trading in a symmetrical, live direction, trading within a classical symmetrical triangle pattern on the hourly interval.
It is expected that, if the pair breaks against the US currency 0.8077 may target levels of 0.8020 on the other side, if the breach of the pair level of 0.8134 may target the level of 0.8182.
Support: 0.8034 - 0.7968 - 0.7889
Resistance: 0.8123- 0.8182- 0.8221
The dollar rose against the major currencies with the opening of the weekly markets on Monday after attacks by the Houthis on Saudi Aramco, which caused severe damage and raised levels of global concern Trump calls for federal stimulus amid jump in oil prices US President Donald Trump said on Monday that high oil prices and economic data from China point to the need for US stimulus. He blamed…
- Pound Sterling rises against its major as Britain exits Europe 01:30 pm2019-09-13
- Euro against major falls after European Central Bank rate cut 01:12 pm2019-09-12
- Dollar Rises, Yen and Franc Slump as Risk Appetite Rises 12:17 pm2019-09-11
- pound fell against the major currencies and the expectation of the Brexit 12:59 pm2019-09-10
- pound jumps to a 6-week high after Boris Johnson's remarks 11:41 am2019-09-09
- Dollar traded lower after the release of US jobs data for August 01:17 pm2019-09-06
- Pound Sterling rises as Brexit postponed on Wednesday 01:07 pm2019-09-05
- British pound jumps 1 percent before voting on Brexit bill 11:42 am2019-09-04
- Yen, Swiss franc rise and pound weakened amid global tensions 01:15 pm2019-09-03