McDonalds Daily Technical Analysis | 29 January 2018
2018-01-29 10:12 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 315
Currently, the stock is trading in a bullish direction, the simple moving average and the slow moving average are positively cross-crossed, and the long-term average is forming a support area for the fast food stock.
The rate of change 12 is trading in a bullish direction as it broke through the bearish trend line during Friday trading, which supports the buyers.
It is expected that if the fast-food shares break above $ 178.15, it might target the 181.62 level, while in the case of a break the American stock level 176.03 might target 172.70.
Support: 172.10 - 170.14 - 167.76
Resistance: 176.03 - 178.15 - 181.62
The dollar rose against the major currencies with the opening of the weekly markets on Monday after attacks by the Houthis on Saudi Aramco, which caused severe damage and raised levels of global concern Trump calls for federal stimulus amid jump in oil prices US President Donald Trump said on Monday that high oil prices and economic data from China point to the need for US stimulus. He blamed…
- Pound Sterling rises against its major as Britain exits Europe 01:30 pm2019-09-13
- Euro against major falls after European Central Bank rate cut 01:12 pm2019-09-12
- Dollar Rises, Yen and Franc Slump as Risk Appetite Rises 12:17 pm2019-09-11
- pound fell against the major currencies and the expectation of the Brexit 12:59 pm2019-09-10
- pound jumps to a 6-week high after Boris Johnson's remarks 11:41 am2019-09-09
- Dollar traded lower after the release of US jobs data for August 01:17 pm2019-09-06
- Pound Sterling rises as Brexit postponed on Wednesday 01:07 pm2019-09-05
- British pound jumps 1 percent before voting on Brexit bill 11:42 am2019-09-04
- Yen, Swiss franc rise and pound weakened amid global tensions 01:15 pm2019-09-03