IBM Daily Technical Analysis | 29 January 2018
2018-01-29 10:17 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 292
Currently, the American stock is trading in a major upside direction over the 240-minute timeframe, although the sub-trend is currently weak as a result of the decline of the buyers' intention in the electronic stock, the simple moving average and the slow moving average are negative but without confirmation.
The rate of change 12 is trading in a minor bearish direction while the main trend is bullish and the indicator shows a decrease in the torque of the bulls in the stock.
It is expected that, in case of a breach of US electronic shares to the level of $ 168.64 may target areas of 172.95 on the other side in case, breaking the level of 161.12 may target the level of 147.11.
Support: 162.43- 157.09- 146.26
Resistance: 166.84- 172.95- 179.02
The dollar rose against the major currencies with the opening of the weekly markets on Monday after attacks by the Houthis on Saudi Aramco, which caused severe damage and raised levels of global concern Trump calls for federal stimulus amid jump in oil prices US President Donald Trump said on Monday that high oil prices and economic data from China point to the need for US stimulus. He blamed…
- Pound Sterling rises against its major as Britain exits Europe 01:30 pm2019-09-13
- Euro against major falls after European Central Bank rate cut 01:12 pm2019-09-12
- Dollar Rises, Yen and Franc Slump as Risk Appetite Rises 12:17 pm2019-09-11
- pound fell against the major currencies and the expectation of the Brexit 12:59 pm2019-09-10
- pound jumps to a 6-week high after Boris Johnson's remarks 11:41 am2019-09-09
- Dollar traded lower after the release of US jobs data for August 01:17 pm2019-09-06
- Pound Sterling rises as Brexit postponed on Wednesday 01:07 pm2019-09-05
- British pound jumps 1 percent before voting on Brexit bill 11:42 am2019-09-04
- Yen, Swiss franc rise and pound weakened amid global tensions 01:15 pm2019-09-03