USD/TRY Daily Technical Analysis | 30 January 2018
2018-01-30 06:19 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 298
The SMA 20 is bullish and forms a support area for the pair.
RSI 14 is trading in a bullish direction within the classical ascending channel and currently the index is suffering from weakness due to the closure below the 70 area.
It is expected that, if the pair breached the Turkish currency against the Turkish currency, 3.7847 may target areas of 3.8082, but if the break of 3.7671 may target 3.7281.
Support: 3.7411 - 3.7007 - 3.6484
Resistance: 3.799- 3.8424 - 3.8973
Pound fell in European trade on Wednesday after data showed that UK inflation rose to 1.5% in October UK producer prices fell to 0.8% in October UK inflation fell to 1.5% in October UK consumer prices rose to 1.5% in October from the same month last year, the Office for National Statistics said Wednesday. This figure is lower than September when the UK's annual inflation rate was 1.7%. The biggest…
- Dollar rose and the euro and the pound mixed during Tuesday's trading 12:54 pm2019-11-12
- Sterling rises after GDP data British industrial production 10:20 am2019-11-11
- Euro stabilized against major after good data from Germany 12:36 pm2019-11-08
- Pound is moving lower after the Bank of England holds interest rates 12:29 pm2019-11-07
- Euro rises despite IMF report on euro zone growth 02:23 pm2019-11-06
- Oil price retreated after the API announced inventories rise 07:59 am2019-11-06
- Euro mixed after industrial producer data in the Eurozone 11:48 am2019-11-05
- Sterling fell against major currencies in early weekly trading 11:43 am2019-11-04
- Dollar price rises as US non-farm payrolls rise in October 12:57 pm2019-11-01