AUD/USD Daily Technical Analysis | 30 January 2018
2018-01-30 06:37 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 285
It should be noted that the break that occurred even though our uncertainty is therefore neutral to the pair's trading, and the SMA 20 is neutral.
RSI 14 is still trading in a sideways direction due to a break of the lower or upper leg of a classic symmetrical triangle pattern.
It is expected that, if the pair breaks against the US currency 0.8077 may target levels of 0.8020 on the other side, if the breach of the pair level of 0.8105 may target the level of 0.8182.
Support: 0.8034 - 0.7968 - 0.7889
Resistance: 0.8123- 0.8182- 0.8221
The dollar traded lower against the currencies as traders were also wary of looking for riskier assets awaiting developments on the trade front. The Fed cut its target overnight rate by a quarter percentage point on Wednesday, to a level of 1.75% to 2.0%, to offset slowing global growth and the risks partly associated with President Donald Trump's trade battles with China. This was the second Fed rate cut this…
- Pound Falls and Bank of England Warns of Brexit Postponement 12:02 pm2019-09-19
- Pound is retreating after Juncker's comments of disagreement and UK inflation data 11:18 am2019-09-18
- Dollar index stabilized against currencies ahead of Fed meeting 01:16 pm2019-09-17
- Dollar rises against major currencies after attacks on Aramco 01:47 pm2019-09-16
- Pound Sterling rises against its major as Britain exits Europe 01:30 pm2019-09-13
- Euro against major falls after European Central Bank rate cut 01:12 pm2019-09-12
- Dollar Rises, Yen and Franc Slump as Risk Appetite Rises 12:17 pm2019-09-11
- pound fell against the major currencies and the expectation of the Brexit 12:59 pm2019-09-10
- pound jumps to a 6-week high after Boris Johnson's remarks 11:41 am2019-09-09