USD/CAD Daily Technical Analysis | 30 January 2018
2018-01-30 06:43 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 265
The SMA 20 is neutral as it does not take a clear direction.
RSI 14 is trading in a bullish direction and is still indicating a decline in bulls' determination in the pair.
It is expected that, if the pair breaks the Canadian currency against the Canadian currency level of 1.2280 may target the pair 1.2155, on the other hand if the breach of the level of 1.2359 may target the level of 1.2432.
Resistance: 1.2398- 1.2467 - 1.2328
Support: 1.2328- 1.2236- 1.2135
The dollar rose against the major currencies with the opening of the weekly markets on Monday after attacks by the Houthis on Saudi Aramco, which caused severe damage and raised levels of global concern Trump calls for federal stimulus amid jump in oil prices US President Donald Trump said on Monday that high oil prices and economic data from China point to the need for US stimulus. He blamed…
- Pound Sterling rises against its major as Britain exits Europe 01:30 pm2019-09-13
- Euro against major falls after European Central Bank rate cut 01:12 pm2019-09-12
- Dollar Rises, Yen and Franc Slump as Risk Appetite Rises 12:17 pm2019-09-11
- pound fell against the major currencies and the expectation of the Brexit 12:59 pm2019-09-10
- pound jumps to a 6-week high after Boris Johnson's remarks 11:41 am2019-09-09
- Dollar traded lower after the release of US jobs data for August 01:17 pm2019-09-06
- Pound Sterling rises as Brexit postponed on Wednesday 01:07 pm2019-09-05
- British pound jumps 1 percent before voting on Brexit bill 11:42 am2019-09-04
- Yen, Swiss franc rise and pound weakened amid global tensions 01:15 pm2019-09-03