Platinum Daily Technical Analysis | 30 January 2018
2018-01-30 07:05 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 294
Currently, the commodity failed to achieve the completion point of the negative participle pattern we mentioned in a previous report. Currently, the palladium is trading in a bearish direction as a result of breaking the ascending trend line on the 240-minute interval, and the simple moving average is pointing down.
Momentum RSI 14 is still trading in a bearish direction and the index broke the bullish trend line during yesterday's trading.
It is expected that, in the case of palladium break, the level of $ 987 may target areas, while in the case of breach of $ 1027 levels may target the level of 1047.27.
Support: 872.53- 953.14- 918.84
Resistance: 1000.93- 1013.42 - 1047.27
Oil prices rose sharply on Thursday after CBS News quoted an unnamed US official as saying that Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, approved last weekend's attack on Saudi Arabia's oil infrastructure targeting Aramco. . In another development, the International Energy Agency welcomed the statement made by Saudi Energy Minister Prince Abdul Aziz bin Salman on the re-production of Saudi suspended Internet, after Saturday's attacks. Report: Saudi Arabia seeks to…
- Gold retreat despite the US Federal decision to cut interest rates 09:25 am2019-09-19
- Oil rises after decline yesterday amid optimism about Saudi production 08:53 am2019-09-19
- Oil prices stabilize amid rising tensions in the Middle East 09:19 am2019-09-18
- Gold futures decline ahead of the Fed's interest rate decision 08:30 am2019-09-18
- Gold prices fell during Wednesday and stabilized above 1500 dollars 10:52 am2019-09-17
- Oil contracts are trading lower after an increase in ten years 09:09 am2019-09-17
- Prices of precious metals are rising with the demand for safe havens 10:15 am2019-09-16
- Oil prices rise after falling more than 5% of global supply. 08:39 am2019-09-16
- Gold prices rise as the dollar weakens and US stocks decline 01:02 pm2019-09-13