DAX30 Daily Technical Analysis | 30 January 2018
2018-01-30 07:10 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 356
The slow moving SMA and the SMA are not currently significant.
The indicator of the moment of Machd by the default settings is currently insignificant, despite the positive cross.
We expected no change from yesterday's expectations due to the absence of any significant price movements. If the German 30 index breaks the 13263 area, the 12940 zones might target the other side, if the breach of 13395 might target the areas of 13518.
Support: 12914- 12807- 12690
Resistance: 13343 - 13548 - 13767
European markets started trading Wednesday in the red, led by the financial sector after US President Donald Trump failed to ease trade concerns. Speaking in New York, Trump renewed his threat to increase Chinese goods "tariff" significantly if there is no agreement. However, he said the United States and China were "close" to signing the first phase of the trade agreement. During his New York speech, Trump stressed that Beijing…
- Asian stocks fall amid new trade concerns and after Japan's data 05:37 am2019-11-13
- Wall Street market opens slightly higher ahead of Trump's speech 04:18 pm2019-11-12
- Stocks in Europe open higher amid delays in car tariffs 09:20 am2019-11-12
- Asian stocks mixed after US speech on Hong Kong protests 06:52 am2019-11-12
- US stocks open lower amid uncertainty over China's trade deal 04:24 pm2019-11-11
- Stocks in Europe open to losses as trade concerns persist 08:55 am2019-11-11
- Asian markets fell after Japanese data , protests in Hong Kong 06:46 am2019-11-11
- European markets shares fell lower on focus on trade deal 08:30 am2019-11-08
- Asian stocks mixed amid trade developments between US and China 06:43 am2019-11-08