NZD/USD Daily Technical Analysis | 31 January 2018
2018-01-31 08:27 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 256
Currently, the pair is trading in a minor upside direction and the 20 SMA is pointing upwards.
RSI 14 broke through the bearish trend line during the European session and was confirmed.
It is expected that if the New Zealand currency crosses against the US currency, the levels of 0.7401 may target 0.7454, while in case of a break of 0.7323, the pair might target 0.7243.
Support: 0.7342 - 0.7261 - 0.7151
Resistance: 0.7401- 0.7454- 0.7484
The pound strengthened against its major counterparts in the European session on Friday, as fears over Brexit eased after a media report showed progress in the controversial Irish support clause. According to a poll, Britain is likely to leave the EU without an agreement regulating the process and future relationship, as 43.5% of senior financial officials polled by CNBC believe. The Democratic Party has agreed to soften its stance…
- Euro against major falls after European Central Bank rate cut 01:12 pm2019-09-12
- Dollar Rises, Yen and Franc Slump as Risk Appetite Rises 12:17 pm2019-09-11
- pound fell against the major currencies and the expectation of the Brexit 12:59 pm2019-09-10
- pound jumps to a 6-week high after Boris Johnson's remarks 11:41 am2019-09-09
- Dollar traded lower after the release of US jobs data for August 01:17 pm2019-09-06
- Pound Sterling rises as Brexit postponed on Wednesday 01:07 pm2019-09-05
- British pound jumps 1 percent before voting on Brexit bill 11:42 am2019-09-04
- Yen, Swiss franc rise and pound weakened amid global tensions 01:15 pm2019-09-03
- Euro reaches its lowest level in May 2017 against the US dollar 02:09 pm2019-09-02