CAC40 Daily Technical Analysis | 31 January 2018
2018-01-31 08:51 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 323
The SMA 20 is positively intersecting with the breached downward trend line supporting bulls.
Rate of Change 12 The trend line broke over the hourly interval during yesterday's trading and is currently trading in a bearish trend in the configuration.
It is expected that, if the French index breaks 5462 levels, it might target the level of 5346 while in the case of a breach, the level of 5518 might target the French 5580.
Support: 5450 - 5384 - 5296
Resistance: 5484 - 5580 - 5646
US stock markets began the last trading session of the week slightly higher after the media reported that Washington is ready to grant temporary tariff exemptions to 437 Chinese products. At the same time, another report claimed that the United States would not remove import tariffs on auto parts made in Japan as part of the expected trade agreement. In business news, Apple launched. The new iPhone 11 series worldwide.…
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17