McDonalds Daily Technical Analysis | 31 January 2018
2018-01-31 08:58 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 277
Fast food stocks are trading in a bearish direction and the simple moving average is breaching the slow moving average, which has been confirmed.
The rate of change 12 is trading in a bearish direction and breaking the bullish trend line during yesterday's trading.
It is expected that, in the case of a break of fast food shares level of 170.85 $ may target the level of 167.76 on the other side in case, the penetration of the US stock level of 173.61 may target 177.90.
Support: 172.10 - 170.14 - 167.76
Resistance: 176.03 - 178.15 - 181.62
Shares on Wall Street began the first trading session of the week low after an attack on two facilities of Saudi Aramco, cutting the oil giant's production in half. The United States accuses Iran of being behind the attack, while Tehran has denied the allegations. It is reported that the incident will delay the initial public offering of Aramco. At the same time, more than 49,000 GM workers began a…
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16
- Europe's main stock indexes open mixed amid Brexit poll 07:20 am2019-09-13
- Asian stocks rise amid a wave of optimism after Trump's remarks 02:14 am2019-09-13
- United States' stock markets open in green as trade war fears ease 01:53 pm2019-09-12
- European shares open mixed ahead of European interest rate decision 07:46 am2019-09-12
- Most Asian stocks rise after Trump delays tariff approval 06:36 am2019-09-12
- Wall Street opens steady despite customs exemptions approved 02:25 pm2019-09-11
- European shares open higher as China exempts customs exemptions 07:38 am2019-09-11