AUD/USD Daily Technical Analysis | 1 February 2018
2018-02-01 09:15 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 271
Currently the pair is trading in a bearish direction and the simple moving average 20 is pointing down.
RSI 14 is trading in a bearish trend in the configuration and breaking the secondary bullish trend line but without confirmation so far.
It is expected that if the AUDUSD breaks 0.8034, it might target 0.7932 levels, while breaching the 0.8068 pair might target the 0.8105 level.
Support: 0.8034 - 0.7968 - 0.7889
Resistance: 0.8123- 0.8182- 0.8221
The pound added to losses on Wednesday after outgoing European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker warned there was a "real" risk of Britain leaving the EU to a deal where there is little time for talks. Meanwhile, data from the British Office for National Statistics (ONS) showed that UK producer prices rose 1.6% in August and inflation fell to 1.7% last month. UK inflation fell to 1.7% in August Annual price…
- Dollar index stabilized against currencies ahead of Fed meeting 01:16 pm2019-09-17
- Dollar rises against major currencies after attacks on Aramco 01:47 pm2019-09-16
- Pound Sterling rises against its major as Britain exits Europe 01:30 pm2019-09-13
- Euro against major falls after European Central Bank rate cut 01:12 pm2019-09-12
- Dollar Rises, Yen and Franc Slump as Risk Appetite Rises 12:17 pm2019-09-11
- pound fell against the major currencies and the expectation of the Brexit 12:59 pm2019-09-10
- pound jumps to a 6-week high after Boris Johnson's remarks 11:41 am2019-09-09
- Dollar traded lower after the release of US jobs data for August 01:17 pm2019-09-06
- Pound Sterling rises as Brexit postponed on Wednesday 01:07 pm2019-09-05