DAX30 Daily Technical Analysis | 1 February 2018
2018-02-01 09:46 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 332
The slow moving average and the simple moving average are intertwined with the movement of the index and therefore our view of them is neutral.
The index of the moment of the macker by the default settings signal upward which supports the penetration indicated above and the indicator shows a positive technical deviation from the initial level supports buyers.
It is expected that if the German 30 index breached the 13267 zone it could target the areas of 13511 while, if the 13152 level breaks, it might target the 12999 zones.
Support: 12914- 12807- 12690
Resistance: 13343 - 13548 - 13767
US stock markets began the last trading session of the week slightly higher after the media reported that Washington is ready to grant temporary tariff exemptions to 437 Chinese products. At the same time, another report claimed that the United States would not remove import tariffs on auto parts made in Japan as part of the expected trade agreement. In business news, Apple launched. The new iPhone 11 series worldwide.…
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17