Vodafone Daily Technical Analysis | 1 February 2018
2018-02-01 09:54 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 397
Currently, the mobile network is trading in a bearish trend in formation, and the SMA is crossing negatively with the slow moving average, which is supporting the sellers.
The rate of change 12 is trading in a bullish direction while trading in a minor bearish direction and trading below zero indicates the bear's control on the order.
It is expected that, if confirmation of the break of the mobile network to the level of 232 may target the English stock 215.05 euros on the other side, if the breach of 225.20 level may target the stock level of 229.01.
Support: 222.24 - 218.15 - 213.70
Resistance: 227.99 - 230.51 -2238.71
Investors were digesting on Thursday the accompanying signals from the US Federal Reserve, which yesterday cut interest rates, and the subsequent hint from the Bank of Japan that it could boost stimulus next month after a policy review. European stock indexes have only slightly changed ahead of scheduled speeches by Benoit Coeur and Sabine Lottenschleeger from the European Central Bank and last month's UK retail sector statistical report. Central banks…
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16