CAC40 Daily Technical Analysis | 5 February 2018
2018-02-05 10:06 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 309
The France index is trading in a bearish direction in a secondary configuration and the simple moving average 20 is pointing downwards and represents a resistance zone to the index.
The rate of change 12 is trading in a bearish direction.
It is expected that, if the France index breaks 5321 levels it might target the 5269 level on the other side in case, a breach of 5366 might target the French 5465.
Support: 5296 - 5266 - 5198
Resistance: 5404-5450 - 5484
US stocks fell at the beginning of the session on Wednesday as market participants await the latest monetary policy decision from the Federal Reserve. The decision is scheduled to be released at 2:00 pm ET, while Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell is expected to hold a press conference. US housing starts jumping 12.3% in August The number of homes in the US rose 12.3% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate…
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16
- Europe's main stock indexes open mixed amid Brexit poll 07:20 am2019-09-13