USD/TRY Daily Technical Analysis | 5 February 2018
2018-02-05 10:37 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 319
The SMA 20 represents an important support area for the pair at the moment.
RSI 14 is a neutral view as a result of a sideways move following the breach of the bearish trend line during the European session last Friday.
It is expected that, in case the breach of the US currency against the Turkish currency 3.7639 may target areas of 3.7937, while in the case of breaking the level of 3.7515 may target 3.7182.
Support: 3.7411 - 3.7007 - 3.6484
Resistance: 3.799- 3.8424 - 3.8973
The dollar was mixed against the major currencies in late-week trading on Friday after US retail sales data and comments by US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said the country would conclude a trade deal with China "in all probability." Ross: China's potential trade deal will be reached Speaking to Fox Business, Ross noted that the two sides were actively discussing the deal and claimed that they were "too far" with…
- GBP drops after UK inflation and UK producer data 02:39 pm2019-11-13
- Dollar rose and the euro and the pound mixed during Tuesday's trading 12:54 pm2019-11-12
- Sterling rises after GDP data British industrial production 10:20 am2019-11-11
- Euro stabilized against major after good data from Germany 12:36 pm2019-11-08
- Pound is moving lower after the Bank of England holds interest rates 12:29 pm2019-11-07
- Euro rises despite IMF report on euro zone growth 02:23 pm2019-11-06
- Oil price retreated after the API announced inventories rise 07:59 am2019-11-06
- Euro mixed after industrial producer data in the Eurozone 11:48 am2019-11-05
- Sterling fell against major currencies in early weekly trading 11:43 am2019-11-04