Vodafone Daily Technical Analysis | 6 February 2018
2018-02-06 07:08 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 300
The red network is still trading in a bearish trend in formation, the moving average and the slow moving average have crossed negative again but without confirmation.
The index of the rate of change 12 is trading in a bearish trend in the configuration and during yesterday's trading the indicator broke the ascending trend line which supports the bear.
It is expected that if the share of the mobile network breaks to 210.92, the stock may target 205.07 Euro while in case of breach of 225.20, the stock might target 222.24.
Support: 210.92 - 205.07 - 201.23
Resistance: 222.24 - 227.99 - 230.51
US stock markets began the last trading session of the week slightly higher after the media reported that Washington is ready to grant temporary tariff exemptions to 437 Chinese products. At the same time, another report claimed that the United States would not remove import tariffs on auto parts made in Japan as part of the expected trade agreement. In business news, Apple launched. The new iPhone 11 series worldwide.…
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17